Location: Levallois-Perret, 92, FR
Company: International SOS
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 11,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today.
Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
The Health Consultant supports the development of the Consulting & Solutions Practice and provides Health consultancy to Intl.SOS clients, with a focus on Southern Europe.
This will be achieved through the articulation and support of the Consulting & Solutions Practice, EMEA team, and the maintenance of a high level of customer health consultancy service delivery and representing International SOS at Industry events.
- Support the Global Medical Director, Consulting & Solutions, EMEA Practice, the respective Medical Directors and Regional Medical Directors to develop and maintain ongoing relationship with clients’ senior management and C-suite executives;
- Be the Global Health Advisor of clients to design and deliver strategic advisory services, support conception and deliver programmes and managed services for them regardless of market verticals and business lines;
- Be the Health Partner for key accounts and perform High level Health Consulting Services for them whenever appropriate;
- Deliver, run and participate in workshops, data analysis, synthesis of results, production of reports, documents, collaterals, notes, and corresponding face to face and online presentations;
- Work with the Consulting & Solutions Practices and other Intl.SOS health consultants (regional and/or group-wide) in any health consulting related projects (surveys, information collection and compilation, product development, etc.);
- Health-economic analysis of the costs / benefits of health protection programs, return-on-investment/prevention studies of health risk prevention programs;
- Conduct on-site Health Consulting engagements or/and peer-review Health Reviews and medical audits as per International SOS specifications;
- Support the Global Medical Director, EMEA Practice, the Medical Directors and the Regional Medical Director to gather data, make facts finding studies, coordinate interviews, collect relevant documents, minute meetings, etc.), including at client sites overseas if required.
- Registration to the Medical Council in country of origin
- Post graduate qualifications from an academic medical institution or medical specialist college is a requirement (e.g. emergency medicine, Public Health administration, Occupational Health).
- English/French – professional speaking and writing proficiency
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves. At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to flexible working, diversity and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an atmosphere of inclusion and equal support. Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills and cross-cultural understanding.
Personne à contacter : Leslie Dando
Moyens de contact : https://careers.internationals